Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fun With Footings

Delivery of the forms for the footings

The Forms for the FOOTINGS were built so quickly


 Okay, the concrete pumping truck is the coolest thing ever!

This picture does not do justice to the excitement that I was experiencing on the inside!  Yay, to our first bit of concrete.



 
Seriously!  This was just amazing to me.  I know the people who work with them all the time would think I was crazy, but I really enjoyed watching it pump the concrete. 
 



 Forms are now up for the outer walls of the basement.


 Ellyn has claimed the right to be the official photographer.  We can thank her for the majority of the pictures.

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! That concrete truck is very exciting. My boys would have LOVED watching it. And when they'd have gotten too wiggly for it, they'd have run around and I'd have kept watching for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all was so fast. Really they finished the concrete for the footings in about 30 minutes. Maybe they wouldn't have lost interest!

      Delete
  2. Eeeeekkkkkkk - Excitement! It's a going - Yeah.

    ReplyDelete