Sunday, December 4, 2016

Framers Have ARRIIIIIIVED!!!!




Monday, despite the cold temperatures, the FRAMERS showed up!  
They uncovered our tarp covered lumber and began framing the basement.
When I was in Jr. High, neighborhoods began popping up around my parents house, which up until that time was pretty much a rural area.  I loved walking through the houses once they were framed imagining what they would look like when they were finished and pretending it was my house.  I love the smell of the wood and the feel of new construction. 
Even to this day I enjoy walking through houses that are in the process of being built.
Guess what?!?! 
 Now I am walking through a framed basement, once again imagining what it will look like once it's finished but this time I'm NOT PRETENDING, it is OUR house.  I am feeling so grateful and overwhelmingly blessed.

                                                                                          
 
 Floor Joists
                                                                         Sheathing on the floor
 WE HAVE A WALL!!!!

2 comments: