Monday, January 2, 2017

Roof & HVAC

 
The work continues on our roof

 Vents, and wood stove flashing, furnace chase...
 As Glamorous as building a house is, there is still a lot of dirty work involved.  
Good thing we're not afraid of a little dirt.

Plumbing continues and HVAC(Heating and Cooling) has begun.






Adi and Kayla made this cake for our New Year's Eve Party.
Obviously these pictures at the end are not of our house, but I can't resist sharing a bit of our everyday lives with you.  
My kids have worn their pajamas during Christmas break more than they have been dressed.  Gotta Love Family Time!!!!


2 comments:

  1. For a moment....and only for a slight moment, when I read the title of your blog I panicked. For some reason I read it as "Roof and Havoc". Whew, good thing I read it wrong, huh!~ Looks like things are coming right along. Can't wait to see the finished home. Fun cake...glad you all had a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with the girls' cake skillz!

    ReplyDelete